I managed to compile a barebones version of UXN for the Raspberry Pi 3 (bare metal, no OS). Only the console device is working right now, printing to the UART1. In this image the kernel.img image is ran using qemu with the console device rom.
I actually have the framebuffer working (currently drawing a blue rectangle to the screen), but didn't yet get to implement the PPU code. It should be pretty easy, since it's just a matter of writing to a 0xBBGGRR buffer.
Revel in the marvels of the universe. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who strive to better ourselves and our surroundings through constant creation. We express ourselves through music, art, games, and writing. We also put great value in play. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.