A recent presentation on the big features of the upcoming post-textual programming language Dion
- no tabs, no spaces, indents fully variable as a client setting (not present in the code)
- braces optional, code just is a tree
- edit the name at the definition and the names at the sites of use update too
- code zooming as an alternative to code folding, moving between levels of detail
- editor pretty, animations c:
- can edit the code in code search query views
that thing looks so dope
By absorbing ultraviolet rays to heat the air and allow it to raise, the balloon can hold 250 kilograms, or about two people.
⚠️ HIGH VOLTAGE
I had to give my tiny desert town of Yucca Corner a library! I haven't decided yet what books you can read there. #theWorkshop
btw. this song has no percussion track. the notes played are just simple sinewaves, but the 0ms attack makes them have a clicking sound. routed through phaser, multitap delay, and convolver, it morphs into the percussive sounds you can hear here
I just learned about the bouba/kiki effect and although it seems completely plausible my mind is still somehow blown.
Merveilles is a community project aimed at the establishment of new ways of speaking, seeing and organizing information — A culture that seeks augmentation through the arts of engineering and design. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.