The real pain though was I also moved from a hand rolled k8s cluster to using Google's new Autopilot GKE k8s cluster, and I ran into so many undocumented hard edges. Part of this caused me to have to rewrite my entire CD pipeline... which still isn't quite done.
But! I did finally write some common Go libraries for me to use, as I saw some consistent problems: https://github.com/icco/gutil
I also migrated all of my Go apps from Logrus to Zap, which has provided much better logs.
Revel in the marvels of the universe. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who strive to better ourselves and our surroundings through constant creation. We express ourselves through music, art, games, and writing. We also put great value in play. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.