@kodedninja You can copy paste from one onto the other, I'm not sure I can do better than that. What do you have in mind?
@neauoire I don't have anything in particular, I was just wandering if you could do it somehow like pipes work in the terminal... but I'm not sure neither if there's anything simpler than copy paste
@kodedninja yeah, I think that would only complexify things.
@cblgh @neauoire @kodedninja probably websockets:
- i imagine one meta-tool to open other tools
- it displays composed images from all windows(can be multiples of each tool)
- manage which tool output (continuously?) goes into which tool input
- you could order/layer final output like in unreal engine blueprint
- can be spread across multiple computers/people
Revel in the marvels of the universe. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who strive to better ourselves and our surroundings through constant creation. We express ourselves through music, art, games, and writing. We also put great value in play. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them. Check out our Patreon to see our donations.