Gathering notes and resources on low-bandwidth and low-energy websites. Will append to it as I find more information.
I have been following many of the larger web decentralization projects and I wanted to write down what Web 3.0 might look like.
Putting together my thoughts here without referring to specific underlying technologies. All the tech exists for what I write here, or it is coming online very shortly:
Wallets are going to be coming after the entire internet. They are the new browsers. The wallet wars will soon commence.
@neauoire @dokoissho idk what you mean by obvious so i'll just list some stuff
* this chart of activitypub projects by @lidia_p & friends is an ace overview https://gitlab.com/lidia_p/fediversetransmediale2020/raw/master/artemisbolidia_fediposter.png
* ssb's ecosystem of projects https://ssb.nz
* dat's ecosystem of projects https://dat.foundation/explore/projects/
* bbs the documentary is old school, long, and interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO5vjmDFZaI
* fidonet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FidoNet
* webtorrent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxHRATfvnlw
Actually that was the second worst ever :D
The first live performance at the Gran Teatre del Liceu opera house in Barcelona, newly reopened after coronavirus lockdowns. A string quartet gave a performance of Puccini’s Crisantemi to an audience of 2292 plants. As you can see from the pictures, it was a full house, because plants have excellent taste, obviously. The plants were later adopted by healthcare workers.
Merveilles is a community project aimed at the establishment of new ways of speaking, seeing and organizing information — A culture that seeks augmentation through the arts of engineering and design. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.