Enjoying Noel Berry stream on doing a tiny game on C++ over two days, excited to try doing something similar in C and see how hard it is
"1937 Film Perfectly Explains How a Car Differential Works"
Hey folks! As a reminder, we're meeting tomorrow (Jan 3rd) at 8AM CET for the Merveilles Book Club!
Everyone's invited, even those that didn't manage to read this month's book.
We'll use my own Jitsi instance (link below) but, should the server blow up, we'll have a backup. Please read this thread for any updates!
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow :D
I'm going to implement this https://carlschwan.eu/2020/12/29/adding-comments-to-your-static-blog-with-mastodon/
My birdsite implementation is broken either way
In the negative part:
- I didn't do any exercise since the pandemic started
- Read less than expected
- Didn't wrote as much as I wanted
- I had a hard time discovering music
Finished my year review highlight of the year was working with PICO-8
The TV Shows - 2020
- The midnight Gospel
- Raised by wolves
- The Wire
- Queens Gambit
- How to with John Wilson
How would pullfrog look under a CRT?
#Lagrange v1.0 is here.
- Remote bookmarks: use links on any Gemini page as additional bookmarks.
- Exporting/importing bookmarks.
- Opening sidebar items in a new/background tab.
- Links with an unrecognized scheme open in the default browser.
Lasted 5 minutes
you can find me @ ellugar.co
Merveilles is a community project aimed at the establishment of new ways of speaking, seeing and organizing information — A culture that seeks augmentation through the arts of engineering and design. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.