One of the things that I struggle with is always feeling like I need to be productive, so allowing myself to not do much of anything has been incredibly freeing.
In this limbo-esque period of time I'll be thinking about what I want to tackle in terms of personal projects this year.
The foremost project will be my time tracking infrastructure. With Ledge I now have a good way of tracking my time, and once data starts accumulating I'll need a way to visualize and make inferences based on that data.
I might totally steal the visualizations from @joshavanier's log 😉
It was actually part of a list he made of ten things that I think is in good company here at merveilles.
- Steal like an artist.
- Don’t wait until you know who you are to get started.
- Write the book you want to read.
- Use your hands.
- Side projects and hobbies are important.
- The secret: do good work and share it with people.
- Geography is no longer our master.
- Be nice. (The world is a small town.)
- Be boring. (It’s the only way to get work done.)
- Creativity is subtraction.
Revel in the marvels of the universe. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who strive to better ourselves and our surroundings through constant creation. We express ourselves through music, art, games, and writing. We also put great value in play. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them. Check out our Patreon to see our donations.