Updated the microsail to have jam cleats, using a split in the wood (thanks @rek). Now it's able to be much tighter.
I've realized that the sail is actually too big for the mast & boom! I cut the fabric to match those dimensions, but to get a really tight-trimmed sail, I think the sail needs to actually be *smaller* than the triangle of space here, so that it can have room when it needs to be stretched.
Revel in the marvels of the universe. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who strive to better ourselves and our surroundings through constant creation. We express ourselves through music, art, games, and writing. We also put great value in play. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.