2020 in brief (2/2):
- released Hachi, euclidean drum machine for monome norns (https://llllllll.co/t/hachi-euclidean-drum-machine/35947)
- played live at the Torino Jazz Festival (http://www.torinojazzfestival.it/eventi/final-jam-elettronica-spin-ensemble/)
- played live with a-symmetric (https://a-symmetric.bandcamp.com/album/20201022)
- released Novembeat (https://pangrus.bandcamp.com/album/novembeat-2020)
- released automs70, an automation system for MS-70 multieffect (https://llllllll.co/t/automs70/39686)
no plans for 2021 (yet)
2020 in brief (1/2):
- released as open source the Protean-Motion Texture Source (https://github.com/pangrus/Protean)
- released XOX, a drum module for Teensy (https://github.com/pangrus/XOX)
- developed my personal orca-c version with customized midi CC (https://github.com/pangrus/Orca-c/tree/CustomCC)
- developed my own Livebeats, a livecoding enviroment (https://github.com/pangrus/livebeats)
I added automs70 to the norns script catalog.
It's a script to automate the parameters of the MS-70 CDR multieffect and can also be used to automate up to nine midi parameters. GUI in pure merveilles style 😄
I'm playing with a diy monome norns, starting to learn lua and other stuff. Softcut studies are a good place to start. Modifying the third example I've created Brahma, a random looper/sample player with audio input. Funny as hell!
Merveilles is a community project aimed at the establishment of new ways of speaking, seeing and organizing information — A culture that seeks augmentation through the arts of engineering and design. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.