2020 in brief (2/2):
- released Hachi, euclidean drum machine for monome norns (https://llllllll.co/t/hachi-euclidean-drum-machine/35947)
- played live at the Torino Jazz Festival (http://www.torinojazzfestival.it/eventi/final-jam-elettronica-spin-ensemble/)
- played live with a-symmetric (https://a-symmetric.bandcamp.com/album/20201022)
- released Novembeat (https://pangrus.bandcamp.com/album/novembeat-2020)
- released automs70, an automation system for MS-70 multieffect (https://llllllll.co/t/automs70/39686)
no plans for 2021 (yet)
@mikekelly I'm going to write a script to generate i-ching hexagrams and related drone sounds but the idea is in the embryonic stage
@pangrus sounds interesting – I'm enjoying the sound of the Sines script just now but it would be nice to extend it in different ways. I am just tinkering at the edges of other people's scripts for now, too many hardware projects to finish up in my spare time.
Revel in the marvels of the universe. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who strive to better ourselves and our surroundings through constant creation. We express ourselves through music, art, games, and writing. We also put great value in play. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.