We are leaving Japan in 31 days.
Writing tips from Ursula K. Le Guin:
- Study every aspect of your craft, including punctuation
- Vary the length of your sentences to create interest and rhythm
- Be careful of tiring repetition
- Take advice to ditch all adverbs lightly
- Use writing exercises to master point of view
- Don’t make plot your focus if it’s not crucial to your story
- Join a writing group
- Don’t buy into ‘show, don’t tell’ too absolutely
Back when I was in NZ, got a ton of fresh feijoas from @kor 's backyard. Had so much that I made chutney with it. Opened the last jar of it today. Sad times.
In the process of sketching another chapter for Circa :>.
Set of commissions I did for Simon.
WHY did i not know that this existed *________*
"A lot of people now come of age in places that feel like no place—a kind of vague American landscape, sculpted in part by corporations—which occasionally makes me wonder if homesickness, as a human experience, is itself on the verge of extinction."
Cooking aboard Pino
If any of you were at A MAZE and played a weird game about two mecha pilots discussing religion as they wait for their life support systems to fail, well that game has been released now and it's made by two of my favourite people, go check it out!
Illustrator and plant enthusiast
Sailing | Cooking | Cycling
Revel in the marvels of the universe. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who strive to better ourselves and our surroundings through constant creation. We express ourselves through music, art, games, and writing. We also put great value in play. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them. Check out our Patreon to see our donations.