Sorry for the downtime that happened just now, y'all! This was my fault; I disabled swap memory again in the hopes that we wouldn't need it after reducing the max size of the java runtime environment used, but it turns out we did need it. Apologies!
I need to sort out a more permanent fix for how the memory on the instance gets handled. This could involve upgrading the droplet or disabling elasticsearch.
Revel in the marvels of the universe. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who strive to better ourselves and our surroundings through constant creation. We express ourselves through music, art, games, and writing. We also put great value in play. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them. Check out our Patreon to see our donations.