All my game development knowledge is from experimentation and gleaned piecemeal from a thousand online guides, forum posts and incomplete tutorials. Reading this opengl textbook is overwhelming just for the pure information density.
on the other hand, i feel like i know 90% of whats in this book, but that remaining 10% is gaps from omissions and assumptions in the tutorials ive followed in the past. I'm hoping to reduce that by getting through this textbook, but i wish there were just an appendix titled 'just the parts voxel doesnt know or is wrong about' 😇
Merveilles is a community project aimed at the establishment of new ways of speaking, seeing and organizing information — A culture that seeks augmentation through the arts of engineering and design. A warm welcome to any like-minded people who feel these ideals resonate with them.